- Dr. Anup Ramani is a Uro – Oncological and Robotic Surgeon based in Mumbai and practices in Mumbai and Dubai. He is professor of Urology at Saifee Hospital Mumbai.
- He was the Joint Director of Uro-Oncology and Robotic Surgery in the Department of Urology at the University of Minnesota, USA for 5 yrs.
- He was also the Uro – Oncological Fellowship Director.
- Prior to this , he completed a four year fellowship in Uro-Oncology at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA.
- He completed a Robotic Surgery Fellowship from IRCAD, France.
- He has published over 100 papers in international journals and has contributed book chapters in three Urology text books. He has won the Best paper Award twice at the Annual Americal urological Society meeting.
- He has been invited as faculty to over 10 countries to demonstrate surgery and has trained 12 fellows.
- He completed his MCh from Sion Hospital, Mumbai university with a Gold medal in MCh examinations.
- Dr. Ramani’s Uro-Oncology Clinic, in Mumbai, India and in Dubai, is a world-class clinic dedicated to Uro – Oncological Disease.
- Dr. Ramani specializes in Robotic Surgery and Advanced laparoscopic Surgery for Prostate Cancer, Kidney cancer and Bladder cancer.
- Having successfully performed over 5000 procedures to date, the clinic caters to patients from across the globe.
- He was a Fellow in Uro-Oncology at the Cleveland Clinic foundation and a Fellow in Robotic Surgery at IRCAD Hospital France.
- Dr. Ramani practices in Dubai at Welcare Hospital and also Consultant at Lilavati, Breach Candy, Jaslok, Saifee and Nanavati Hospitals in Mumbai.
- He has trained over 50 surgeons in Uro – Oncological Surgery..
- Dr. Ramani’s name comes up amongst the top when International Patients search for Doctors of Prostate Cancer in India or Doctors of Kidney Cancer in India as well as Doctors of Kidney Cancer in Mumbai.
Dr. Anup Ramani
MCh, DNB, MS, DNB
(Uro – Oncological & Robotic Surgeon)